Health Alert: Decode The Sticker on Your Produce and Know If It’s Organic or Contains Pesticides
An apple a day does NOT necessarily keep the doctor away. Despite popular belief, a majority of the fruits and veggies you eat are conventionally grown. This means they contain pesticides and chemicals that can harm your body if consumed over long periods of time.
Now, I’m NOT saying to completely avoid fruits and veggies.
In fact, eating any fruit or vegetable is much healthier than eating fake “processed” foods. However, it is my job as the “Food Label Decoder” to educate you as to what you are putting in your body.
It’s important to understand what the sticker on your favorite fruit or veggie means. Here’s a breakdown.
This is why they call me the “Food Label Decoder”. I’ve spent over 10 years researching this material and doing the hard work for you. Now, to get 100 more amazing tips just like this, go to the next page.
Do You Want More Amazing Health Tips Just Like This?
If you found the facts above interesting, you’re going to absolutely LOVE what I have on the next page.
I’ll show you how to decode food labels so that you know which items contain toxins that can damage your body. The good news is I created a “Done For You” Food Label Decoder that will allow you to:
- Burn Off Up to 232% More Stubborn Belly Fat in HALF The Time
- Activate ALL of Your Body’s Fat Burning Hormones
- Cleanse Your Body From Dangerous Toxins FOREVER…
- Protect Your Heart and Normalize Your Blood Pressure
- Improve Your Memory and Defeat Alzheimer’s Disease
- Supercharge Your Energy Levels to Feel Like Your 20 Again
- Heal Your Body from Aches and Pains o That You Can Move Freely Again
- Fight Diabetes and High Blood Sugar
- Plus, TONS of Other Health Benefits…