And there’s so much more inside the 7 Day Ab “Targeted” Solution Including…
SPECIAL BONUS SECTION:
11 “Sneaky” Fat Burning Tricks
(Eleven easy-to-use strategies to keep your body in “Fat Burning Mode” 24/7)
- Indulge in your favorite “cheat foods”, like delicious burgers, pizza, ice cream and cake, while NEVER storing them as fat…
- Imagine eating all the foods most dieters can, at best, only dream about eating to…”Spark” your thyroid, BOOST your metabolic rate, and keep your body in fat burning “mode” 24/7
- How to make sure you NEVER store your favorite cheat foods as fat on your body. It’s a simple trick that takes 90 seconds or less.
- The REAL truth about eating before exercise and how you can access fat 300% FASTER than normal.
- The 3 BEST high carbohydrate foods to eat with the 7 Day Ab Targeted Solution to increase your metabolism and fat burning.
- The post workout “trick” that allows you to burn an additional 142% MORE calories after exercise – requiring ZERO effort on your part.
- A simple 5 minute protocol you can use to “heat up” and target your trouble spots (hard-to-get-rid-of stubborn areas like lower male abdomen fat and female belly fat) so you can extract and burn more fat directly from your problem areas.
- And over a dozen more scientifically PROVEN protocols specifically designed to help you FIGHT aging and “burn off” your most stubborn fat in ONLY just 7 short days!
As you can clearly see, the benefits of this approach go WAY beyond the scope of traditional exercise and nutrition methods.
“Real World Evidence Proves The 7 Day Ab “Targeted” Solution Works!
Get results first, THEN decide
The 7 Day Ab “TARGETED” Solution
WAIT! You Qualify For The
80% Pre-Sale Discount…
when the timer runs out…
When you make the intelligent choice
to grab your discounted copy of the
“7 Day Ab TARGETED Solution” you will…
- Burn MORE fat and calories in 12 short minutes than a FULL hour of traditional aerobic exercise, while you BOOST your metabolic rate for up to 48 hours straight.
- Time your food intake to work synergistically with your nutrition and access belly fat over 300% FASTER than normal to create the fastest fat loss possible in ONLY 7 short days.
- Master and take complete control of your body’s #1 fat-burning hormone to burn off and tone your MOST stubborn fat areas.
- A 4 minute Japanese protocol scientifically PROVEN to release 400% MORE anti-aging growth hormone to help you look and feel younger in LESS than one week.
- Discover the easiest way to feast on LOTS of your favorite carbs and sweet treats, while you NEVER store them as fat.
- The EXACT 7 day sequence you need to follow to quickly SEE your belly get flatter day-by-day, in ONLY 60 minutes per week.
- Quickly watch EVERYTHING in your life changing for the better.
- Wake up EVERY day with energy and excitement ready to take on your day – without hitting the snooze alarm five times…
- Watch your body, your relationships, your career, your family life, your productivity levels, and even romance with your spouse improve in ways you can’t even imagine.
So whether you have only 10 to 20 pounds to lose…or you have 30, 40, even 50+ pounds to lose, this program WILL work – if you apply yourself and USE it.
… Don’t miss out on this LIMITED TIME discount price!
Here’s to getting a flat, attractive belly to look and feel years younger in only 60 minutes per week!
Shaun & Karen Hadsall
Stubborn Fat Experts,
America’s “Most Fit” Health & Fitness Professionals
Co-Authors: The 7 Day Ab “Targeted” Solution
1. Skoluda, N., Dettenborn, L., et al. Elevated Hair Cortisol Concentrations in
Endurance Athletes. Psychoneuroendocrinology. September 2011.
2. Cakir-Atabek, H., Demir, S., Pinarbassili, R., Bunduz, N. Effects of Different Resistance Training Intensity on Indices of
Oxidative Stress. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. September 2010. 24(9), 2491-2498.
3. Sonneville, K.R., et al. (2008) International Journal of Obesity. 32, S19-S27.
4. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992 Jul;75(1):157-62. Effect of low and high intensity exercise on circulating growth hormone in
men. authors: Felsing NE1, Brasel JA, Cooper DM.
5. 2009 study in the Journal Clinical Science
6. Stallknecht B, et al. Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influenced by contractions in adjacent
muscles in humans? American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2007 Feb;292(2):E394-9.
7. 7. R. Bahr and O.M. Sejersted, “Effect of Intensity on Excess Postexercise O2 Consumption,” Metabolism 40.8 (1991) : 836-
7. C. Bass, “Forget the Fat-Burn Zone: High Intensity Aerobics Amazingly Effective,” Clarence and Carol Bass, www.cbass.com,
7. J. Smith and L. McNaughton, “The Effects of Intensity of Exercise and Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption and Energy
Expenditure in Moderately Trained Men and Women,” Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 67 (1993) : 420-425.
7. I. Tabata, et al., “Effects of Moderate-Intensity Endurance and High-Intensity Intermittent Training on Anaerobic Capacity
and VO2max,” Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 28.10 (1996) : 1327-1330.
7. I. Tabata, et al., “Metabolic Profile of High-Intensity Intermittent Exercises,” Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 29.3 (1997): 390
7. 2011 study conducted by the American College of Sport Medicine.
8. Study at Capital University of Physical Education and Sports in Beijing.
9. 2006 epidemiological study in Norway.